Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, April 12, 2007
Random stuff I did while enjoying my Easter Break
  • Ate a lot. I actually ate up to the point where I could hardly move. My first offense was at my dad's place, on the first day of Easter. After leaving his place, I met my mom. She asked if I was not up for ice-cream. I asked her to give me half an hour :d
  • Slept more than a baby. Yes, long night sleep and afternoon naps and everything.
  • Got my driver's license back :D After having it taken away from me by the bad-bad officer. My car and had our moment of falling in love again sometime this morning.
  • Started reading then finished Woman in the Dunes by Kobo Abe. Then started another book, Silence in October. Both will have dedicated posts soon, I hope.
  • Survived without an internet connection for four days.
  • Went shopping with my mom. I actually bought some pretty nice clothes. My mom also found some things for her.
  • Missed everyone I keep in touch with through IM or mail.
  • Spent more time with my cell phones
  • Took photos of some cute live rabbits. Will post them as soon as I get my camera back. Yes, I forgot it in Ploiesti. I suppose my Canon is pretty upset with me...
  • Walked a lot, alone and with my mom.
  • Been extremely lazy, but relaxed and very happy to be home.
posted by Alina @ 11:44 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 4/12/2007 12:51 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    hehe... randomness and doing things you like is the stuff a real life is made of :-))

    let somebody else do the serious and sensible stuff, lets get intuitive again :P

     
  • At 4/12/2007 1:00 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Bart, you are so right! Yes, we should all go with the flow more often. And do only what pleases us.

     
  • At 4/12/2007 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Loved the ice cream part of the list. :P My Easter was pretty much the same, specially when it comes to ingurgitating huge portions of food and such, and yeah, I definately missed you online. Kisses :*

     
  • At 4/12/2007 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Test 123. Me again, I hope this time, I post under my name. I won't mention again to you that my pc went wild and such is my browser. Ooops it seems I just did. :)

     
  • At 4/12/2007 2:21 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Trisi, thanks for your comments :) And you should try Linux. I recommend Ubuntu :)) Why? Because software problems should not cost money :D

     
  • At 4/12/2007 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You ate your mom! :((
    How could you?!

     
  • At 4/12/2007 3:10 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Whaaaaaaat??? NO, I did no such thing. My mom is sweet, but not that sweet! :D

     
  • At 4/12/2007 9:41 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    bwahahaha...

     
  • At 4/13/2007 1:34 PM, Blogger Zu said…

    Just saw this post- don't know how I missed it... But, while reading it, I realized that I probably met the same "bad-bad officer"... :-D

     
  • At 4/13/2007 1:38 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well said, Bart! :D

    Zu, the bad-bad officer is everywhere!!! :d Seriously, are you supposed to take the exam, or have you already? I am curious as I found it way easy.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.