Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007
What Actually Happened...
Do you remember my list? Well, this is what I actually got done...
  • get my luggage ready in a 10 minutes race - of course I forgot stuff at home
  • pick my mom from the station - this I did, but I was late of course
  • get no sleep before going
  • shower, short shower...
  • D was kind enough to burn some audio CDs for the road
  • never searched for already burned audio CDs
  • never printed maps of Bulgaria and Greece, but Silvi had them on her laptop and also copied them on mine
  • never actually downloaded larger maps and transfer them to my laptop
  • mom brought some sandwiches for the road
  • made coffee for the road, had help
  • bought Red Bull for the road
  • Trisi Sis called me before I left
  • Did not forget my papers, but I did get them ready in about 2 minutes, so this was a miracle
  • I did pray, but it did not help much

Labels: , , ,

posted by Alina @ 3:44 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 5/02/2007 9:46 PM, Blogger Beatrice said…

    Hahaha, the actual list does not look that bad after all, mainly the part with your thoughtful mom's sandwiches. :)

    At least you had great time, and I cannot wait to see your pics. ;)

    PS:
    I hope you're sleeping right now, cause if you answer to this before tomorrow or I'll catch ya online, you'll be in trouble Miz. :P

     
  • At 5/02/2007 11:02 PM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    Glad you're back safe, can't wait to hear about all your adventures. :)

     
  • At 5/02/2007 11:25 PM, Blogger yaser said…

    I hope you had a pleasant visit to Greece, I noticed that you travel a lot, I wish I have the chance to travel and see many places it is really a fantastic thing..:)

     
  • At 5/03/2007 10:33 PM, Blogger Cristina Vintila said…

    Hey. Glad to see you enjoyed the trip to Greece, I can hardly wait to meet you and tell me more about it. Good for you, you deserved it :)

     
  • At 5/03/2007 11:56 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    a journey is laid out in the mind and worked out in reality... travelling is a wonderful but laborious way to refind onself, the kilometers set out a long and interesting way to find what one already knew but hadn't realised beforehand...

    your trip was a wonderfully frantic exercise into a different world, i'm glad you did it although it almost exhausted you in the meantime...

    please be careful of yourself, you know your own limits and you can pass them at your own discretion and at your own peril... we see much, we can explain much less unfortunately, an openness of mind and of heart is commendable but so difficult at moments...

    keep well, be well alina ;-)

     
  • At 5/04/2007 11:32 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yeah, my mom did help a lot! I am hoping to get those photos up. But apparently to busy sleeping each night :)

    Safiya, I will to my best to share every bit of this adventure.

    Yaser, I do travel a bit lately. I am hoping to keep this up. It is really worth it, you should give it a try.

    Cristinica, hope to see you soon! maybe this weekend? What do you say?

    Bart, you are right in everything you say, as usual :) I was a bit unprepared for this trip, I'll know more the next time :) And I will in no way exhaust myself again very soon.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.