Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Excellent Morning Kick-off
Don't you like the sound of great news early in the morning? I personally love it. Well, today I got some overwhelming news: we woooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

And now to translate: AXIGEN Mail Server is the winner of the challenging "Communications Server" category within the ServerWatch 2007 Product Excellence Awards!!! And I quote from ServerWatch:
The Axigen Mail Server won this competitive category taking more than 40 percent of vote. The Unix-based server is built to ease admins integration headaches by offering a turnkey approach to providing a variety of separate open source components in one proprietary codebase. The off-the-shelf mail server runs on Linux/BSD platforms such as Red Hat, SUSE or Ubuntu.
More on ServerWatch. Well, we have competed against Zimbra, CommuniGate, Merak and Lotus. And we are deeply honored we won! The entire team did a great job!

I am so happy I can hardly stop laughing, smiling and telling everyone about it. The PR and Marketing teams worked like crazy to promote our product and get our users, partners and supporters to vote. I personally am so pleased because this is the first visible result of my PR and Marketing work at AXIGEN.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Alina @ 10:54 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.