Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Why use PayPerPost
As I said before, I am all for sponsored reviews as a means of monetizing your blog as long as you are honest about what you say. PayPerPost spreads the word about new services and products through blog reviews. I signed up a short while ago and have posted about 4 posts since, all of them approved and waiting to get paid. I have not decided what to do with the money...I will most surely spend it on museums and books this summer.

It is indeed quite easy and fun, as I get to review products and services from a wide range of fields. What I love about it is that you have a choice. You do not like to write positive reviews without a reason, then don't.

Ryan once told me my reviews are pretty sharp. I am really honest and put everything I think and feel about an item on (virtual) paper. But I guess those seeking for reviews are really good at appreciating an honest one.

PayPerPost allows bloggers who have a PayPal account only. And that limits their audience a little bit. But as PayPal spreads around the world, I am sure all those interested will have a chance to soon sing up and get started with reviewing.

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 10:16 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6/06/2007 1:09 PM, Blogger Mihaela Lica Butler said…

    I'm not really a payperpost fan. I don't use it at eWritings because I found that the advertisers using PPP are not as serious as those using blogsvertise or reviewme and sponsored reviews. But I do use PPP on my blogger blogs (Romania Simply Surprising and Pamil Visions Tutorials) and I am really happy with the results. Although I don't go daily to check the available opps, I still managed to make almost 1000 USD since January till now. And that's something for 10 minutes of work per opp. Now I don't have time to blog so often, so...

     
  • At 6/06/2007 6:37 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Wow! That is a lot! I am not doing that good. I am supposed to receive 45 dollars :D But I didn't bother that much, to be honest :P

     
  • At 6/07/2007 12:53 PM, Blogger Mihaela Lica Butler said…

    Yeah, I suppose it is a lot. :) Back then my blog had a PageRank. Now Google ignores it. LOL. (I mean my blogger blog)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.