1. I seem to have no time to do the things I love for satisfying periods: reading ranks first here, then seeing more of my friends, then traveling more, then seeing more movies, good ones preferably.
2. Even when I get great ideas, even when I have entire scenes designed in my head, my novel still goes no where.
3. I have no time to set up things on my new cool domain. But I will. Soon. I hope.
4. My productivity is limited these days. I have too many things to do, I get caught up in prioritizing, organizing and finding a way to do them all...So I end up wasting more time than normally needed.
5. Parts of what I feel are a total blur to me. I go from one extreme to another and I cannot decide. 6. I have 8 exams coming next month, the first one is on Friday. I have no idea how I can manage all of them and I really want to get it over with and have nothing more postponed for the end of the summer.
7. I have had the best idea for my license paper for journalism and I still have not started working on it. True, no time, but is it only lack of time that's keeping me? Like ever?
8. I should be doing so many things right now and I am not. I can no longer find excuses for myself...
9. I am tired and am getting no real rest, although I sleep a lot.
OK, enough complaining from me. Which are the reasons behind your frustration?
Labels: Alina the Wonderer, I'm here - now what?, This is me complaining