Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, May 28, 2007
Why I Feel Frustrated Lately
1. I seem to have no time to do the things I love for satisfying periods: reading ranks first here, then seeing more of my friends, then traveling more, then seeing more movies, good ones preferably.
2. Even when I get great ideas, even when I have entire scenes designed in my head, my novel still goes no where.
3. I have no time to set up things on my new cool domain. But I will. Soon. I hope.
4. My productivity is limited these days. I have too many things to do, I get caught up in prioritizing, organizing and finding a way to do them all...So I end up wasting more time than normally needed.
5. Parts of what I feel are a total blur to me. I go from one extreme to another and I cannot decide. 6. I have 8 exams coming next month, the first one is on Friday. I have no idea how I can manage all of them and I really want to get it over with and have nothing more postponed for the end of the summer.
7. I have had the best idea for my license paper for journalism and I still have not started working on it. True, no time, but is it only lack of time that's keeping me? Like ever?
8. I should be doing so many things right now and I am not. I can no longer find excuses for myself...
9. I am tired and am getting no real rest, although I sleep a lot.

OK, enough complaining from me. Which are the reasons behind your frustration?

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 4:19 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5/28/2007 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kind of the same here, plus a few extras and minus the university. I don't think there's a straight forward solution to this.

     
  • At 5/29/2007 1:55 AM, Blogger boyarul said…

    A tag ??? ;)

     
  • At 5/29/2007 4:22 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, Radu, if you find one, do share :)

    Boyarul - thanks for the tag, already completed it :)

     
  • At 5/30/2007 2:01 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    Mainly lack of time&money to do both what I have to do and what I want to do (in the real world it would seem these two are not always the same). But, you know, give up sleeping, as it's just a waste of time (I mean, you just stand there for 8 hours without doing anything) and you're only left with monetary issues (which get bigger because of inevitable health issues).

     
  • At 5/30/2007 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, frustration, so familiar to me. I feel like in a roller coaster of "here we go again, I failed" lately, I cannot figure out how to get things done on the spot all the time, in order for my problems to be less or my tasks not to pile up in time.

    Ah, in theory, I know all that it takes, practice is the one that fails me. :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.