Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, May 21, 2007
How do you know you're a geek?
You know you're a geek when you go out with the "girls" (read female employees in your company, a handful at best), and you spend four hours eating and talking about mail servers, log levels, how the programmers see it, how the client understands it, better promotion alternatives, new tasks, future road map, etc...

How do you know there's still hope? You girls also manage to crack a few jokes and laugh your hearts out. So, this is an official statement. Your truly has become a geek. But I can see my problem, admit it and seek treatment :p

Labels: , , ,

posted by Alina @ 10:35 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 5/21/2007 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is it the female geeks this article is about? Because the male geeks spend ten hours (not four) drinking beer (not eating)! It's a fact!

     
  • At 5/21/2007 1:25 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    ¥0µ 4r3 n0t 4 g33k µnt1£ ¥0µ t4£k £1k3 th1$. :)

     
  • At 5/21/2007 1:33 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Bram, it was a week day, not weekend and I was driving. So, yeah, the girls did drink, but wine, not beer :). Female geeks of course that is why I said "girls".

    Bro, if I can read this, does it make me a geek? :)) Really funny!

     
  • At 5/21/2007 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stay geeky, I for one, love it! :P

     
  • At 5/21/2007 3:12 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    hehe, thanks sis! I'll try to!

     
  • At 5/22/2007 10:21 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    and you don't even gossip about your (preferably male) colleagues :P
    that is very geeky indeed...

     
  • At 5/23/2007 9:32 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Umm...I think we did that a little, but only related to what they do at work :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.