Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, May 07, 2007
Ryan is Back in Business
Today's suprise: Ryan is blogging again. He rewards his readers with an update to his blog and an invitation to watch two of his new projects very closely.

The first project is a blog called The Adult Channel. Catchy name? Yes, but it is something else than most people would expect. It is sort of a guide into adulthood, put together using a learn it by doing it method. But he describes it better than me:
Recent events made it so I would have to start acting my age (even older, someone told me), not the sum of my age's digits (which is 4 at the moment). As this is obviously something I have no knowledge of, I thought it might be interesting to make it the theme of my shiny new blog. That way I can share my experiences, discoveries, rants and frustrations with the world, which in turn, can do the same for me (and that's about as specific as I can get about what to expect from this blog). After all, adulthood is just a chapter in our journey, isn't it?
The second blog, The Debate Channel, a place meant to make us all think. Think of what you might ask. Well, of everything worth thinking and going on around us. Global warming, trends, wars, you name it. I bet it can all fit into this attempt to "forumize" a blog, as Ryan calls it. I have already agree to help him support this project and you are all invited to contribute with your comments, posts on your blogs, suggestions and recommendations.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Alina @ 2:18 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5/07/2007 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Adult Channel looks like something that will be worth reading. The sum my age digits is slightly higher, but God is my witness I need to grow up :)

     
  • At 5/08/2007 10:56 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    The same is true for me, I still need to grow up :P Keep an eye on it, I am sure it will be fun!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.