Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, May 11, 2007
Rise and Shine
I do feel piled higher and deeper these days...I just love this phrase. I also happen to be a great fan of the comic. Actually, it is the only comic I have entirely read. Yes, people, their whole archive! From day one. And then registered to receive emails every time they upload something new. Why do I relate to this particular comic? Should I remind you I've kept postponing turning my paper in for...ummm...two years? True, I have a different type of job and a second University whose classes I attend, or pretend to attend, but still...Procrastination is no stranger to me.

In other news, I love signing email with this shiny, grand looking, job title. I am actually doing that job, kind of, I have the tasks and the responsibilities. It seems a bit unreal still. But I love it. I love getting home dead tired, I love not knowing when the time flew by and it's 5 pm already. I am sure, however, I will love it more when I will actually believe I know what I am doing.

What I love most? Keeping in touch with the press...Ironic, isn't it?

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Alina @ 10:33 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5/11/2007 3:28 PM, Blogger Beatrice said…

    "I do feel piled higher and deeper these days..."

    Catchy phrase indeed,I'll just note it down in my millions of little agendas I always forget to check. LOL
    It is great to be satisfied with your own work, gives you the fulfillment taste at the end of the day, that nothing else can match. I miss those days but it seems I fail having them for quite some time. :)

    I am proud of how you handle things, even when the day's perspective looks blurry. ;)

     
  • At 5/11/2007 4:15 PM, Blogger Zu said…

    Very nice one :-).
    You inspired me to write about the comics I like- check out Calvin and Hobbes.

     
  • At 5/11/2007 4:43 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Trisi, it is catchy, isn't it? I am quite satisfied with what I do. You'll get there soon, I know it :)

    Zu, glad you like it, I will check it out asap :)

     
  • At 5/11/2007 9:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You got a job you love? Worth it's weight in gold, congratulations Alina :)

    On the subject of comics, how can anyone not like Dilbert?

     
  • At 5/12/2007 11:25 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Andy, you are right, it's worth its weight in gold :) Thanks.

    I do love Dilbert, I just don't really relate to it as much. Well, some episodes are painfully true :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.