Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Tips and tricks to help you make money online
Reality Wired Review is a good place to start if you want to learn more on how to make money online.You can find out everything you like about Google's AdSense program and the issues that come with the territory. The ReviewMe program is also described in detail with its glitches and occasional bugs, therefore your experience won't be limited to the bright and shiny advertising messages.

Occasionally, James Pegram aka Crazy4bass will go another way with his topics and you may see entries such as the one on the Microsoft-Yahoo business talks. In his latest post he describes his attempt at winning a contest with an interesting prize tag to it. He also describes part of this rand as sucking up :)

While I do find Reality Wired Review a great source for those in need of information on making money while blogging, I think a blog focused on just that - making money - is a little too much for me. Most of us run AdSense or write a review or two to get extra money. Not necessarily for the money, it's more of a challenge to prove a blog is good enough to actually generate revenue. But selecting topics and posting with this goal in mind is not fun anymore.

-Paid review-

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 11:31 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5/09/2007 12:02 PM, Blogger Han said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5/09/2007 3:24 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Sorry Han, this is a huge advertisement, not an actual comment and I don't take that lightly. Advertisers actually pay to get on my blog :)

     
  • At 5/09/2007 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I usually turn off comments for sponsored reviews. I've experienced the same problems...

     
  • At 5/10/2007 4:52 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    That's good advice, Mig! Will keep it in mind the next time.

     
  • At 11/07/2007 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great tips, Mig! it is very helpful to everybody. I don't know how much its helpful to others but for me it is 100% helpful.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.