Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, May 11, 2007
Service to point out the best rehab treatment
1-800-nodrugs.com is a free drug rehab referral service. What they do is find the right rehab treatment program for those calling their toll free number, 1800-nodrugs. Why is there a need for such a service? I guess realizing you have a problem, admitting it and deciding to get help takes a lot of strength. But calling different places offering treatment and comparing pros and cons is not really something you are up to in such a situation.

Besides offering detailed information about how to locate a drug rehab program and how to decide which option is the best, 1-800-nodrugs.com also hosts generic information on different drugs and addictions. While I think it's a great initiative, I would have a personal recommendation: more hopeful colors on their site.

Paid review.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Alina @ 2:35 PM  
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.