Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, June 08, 2007
Romania - Battle of the Brands
The most important brands worldwide dominate the Romanian market as well. Coca-Cola leads the top in 2007, after ranking among the top five brands in 2005 and 2006, a study conducted by the Synovate market research indicates, according to the Biz magazine.

In Romanian brands, Dacia leads in notoriety among Romanians. After leading the top in 2006, Nokia is second this year, followed by Ariel.

Dacia (cars), Arctic (appliances), BCR (Romanian Commercial Bank) and Borsec (mineral water) are the most powerful Romanian brands. The highest climb in the top belongs to Banca Transilvania (4 positions, from 10th to 6th).
More on Hotnews.

Well, I gave up drinking Coca-Cola a while ago, but I still love their brand campaign :) So, nice going! As for Romanian brands, I have a different top: I'd say Borsec, yes, Zuzu :P, of course, and a big no-no for BCR (influenced by Cristina's issues with her BCR card :P).

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 10:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.