Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Sunday, July 01, 2007
All Roads Lead to Rome

I’ve had the opportunity to see Rome when in high-school due to the fact I was one of those geeky students interested in Latin. So I competed, along with other 9 students representing Romania, in an international Latin contest. And my biggest reward was seeing Rome. My favorite place there? Fontana di Trevi, a place full of dreams and people’s wishes, a place where you free your thoughts and let them be carried away by the falling water. Admiring art, being in the prefect scenery for romantic encounters, wishing and hoping, dreaming of the future, all is possible there. My next top attractions on the list are the Colosseum, Basilica San Pietro (Vatican), La Boca della Verita, Piazza di Spagna and the list could go on for ever.

If you want to experience the mysterious remains of the Roman Empire and the long line of Italian history, feel free to select one of the cheap hotels in Rome and unleash your traveling imagination. And, why not, book a hotel exactly near the Colosseum!

Brought to you by CheaperThanHotels.Co.Uk - Rome/Italy

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 4:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.