Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Sunday, July 01, 2007
Next Stop: Dublin, Ireland

Thinking of where to go next on your vacation? Why not try Irland, Dublin to be more precise? If you need reasons to choose this specific travel destination, then let’s review what you could see there. What about the world famous Guinness Storehouse? It would give you a whole different view on Guinness Beer. You could then take a peak through Trinity College’s Old Library and glance at the Book of Kells, or follow the trail of Dublin medieval history at Dublinia. You can then try shopping on Grafton and Henry Street and finally experience the local pubs, the real deal of Irish fun!

When you have decided Dublin is the place to spend your next holiday, find one of the cheap hotels in Dublin and book your stay. If your vacation starts tomorrow, check the last minute deals. If you have time to plan, revise carefully all the year round prices offered by Dublin accommodation providers. You can choose where to stay: city center, Rathgar or near the airport.

CheaperThanHotel offers a few dozens locations to choose from offered in the region selection dropdown menu. Another plus is the fact that you get to book a cheap Melbourne hotel in your desired language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese.

Site visitors can have all the hotels listed, then sort them by name, type, location or price. If you are more interested in hotel category, running a search by number of stars is made extremely easy. As for the color scheme, they’re using red, so I absolutely love it. I also noticed the site guarantees payment on arrival, which doesn’t always happen. Some sites feature hotels that charge your card in advance.

See you there!

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 3:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.