Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Eat in a Pinkish Fashion
Last evening, on our way home, D and I decided to eat out and his room-mates took us to a place near their apartment. They had never been there, but had seen it while walking by a while ago. Restaurant name? La Casa Roz. Meaning The Pink House. And yes, my friends, the decorations were pretty pinkish!

Well the food is great, the lemonade simply delicious and the waiters and waitresses are really nice. The prices are also quite low, but I guess that is the consequence of having the restaurant placed so far from the city center.

Do try it, if you have the chance. But remember, if the pink decorations are too much for you, try their terrace! :) You can enjoy your grill, pasta, salad or desert there. And take this lemonade freak's advice, theirs is pretty good!

NEWS: while uploading the photos for this post, I realized my blogger dashboard has been translated into Romanian. I want English back :P This localizing process is really nice, but I would like to have a say before having "Template" replaced by "Sablon". I've had my share of translating software-related interfaces into Romanian to know I prefer it all in English. Or Romgleza. :P And "postare" for "post"? I really do not like that! OMG, I've just seen this: dashboard is "tablou de bord"!!! Good one there, I couldn't have thought of that one! Sounds nice, as if I were managing some complicated equipment in a factory. Time to change settings now!

UPDATE: if you need to go back to English, just change the language in your Dashboard :P

Labels:

posted by Alina @ 11:05 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 6/21/2007 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good young girl!... It was 'K' in the first place. It is 'D' right now. I'm anxious to see the whole remaining alphabet...

     
  • At 6/21/2007 10:21 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Oh, how nice of you...I for one hope to stop before reaching the entire alphabet. But to please you, I can tell there were other initials before, or stage names. Dig into the archive if you don't believe me.

     
  • At 6/21/2007 3:27 PM, Blogger LouLou said…

    Looks like I've been missing out on something here.:)

    Oh well at least it's something happy, not sad like a couple of my other favorite blogs.

    Good to hear about D., Alina.:)

    Remember, you deserve the best so tell him he'd better be it;)

     
  • At 6/21/2007 4:49 PM, Blogger Sim said…

    oh,i don't like a pink view everywhere...worst if is a read-pink. I don't find it relaxing:( but the idea sounds ok to me:)

     
  • At 6/22/2007 9:42 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    True Lou, it is happy-happy this time :) I'll make sure to tell him :)

    Sim, this place is quite pinkish in certain lights. But then again, the food is so good one really couldn't care less :)

     
  • At 6/22/2007 4:48 PM, Blogger Mihaela Lica Butler said…

    Well, I do like the pink look. :) It's girlie. Not a nice "night out" with the boyfriend idea, but good for a nice out with the girls. :D

     
  • At 6/22/2007 6:49 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Hmm... don't think so! It is pink and that fits the profile. But other than eating, nothing cool for the girls to do. So I guess it should only be the start of a wilder night :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.