Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, June 11, 2007
Explore the Stars with Meade MySky

Do you glance at the stars from afar, wishing to see and know more? Do you wonder about more than legends related to stars and want a more astrological approach to the sky above? Then you are the perfect candidate for Meade my sky.

Are you passionate about telescopes, binocular and other such gadgets? Then how would you feel to instantly identify 30K celestial objects at a click of a button? Well, Mewade MySky allows you to do that and much more!

Meade MySky sounds perfect even for a newbie like me that knows little of the worlds of the night sky: a full-color LCD screen and the added ability to control a Meade computerized telescope, a child’s play to operate, with easy to follow video menu.

I for one came to be fascinated by stars due to poetry. A certain mysticism and wonder connected to them made me dream as a child. But I would love to actually see and know more. The outer space is still fascinating after being deprived of its poetry.

Labels:

posted by Alina @ 3:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.