Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Take a Break on a Hawaiian Beach
Hawaii... A name bringing a sound of hula dancers, luxury, waves, stepping on sand and relaxation. I have to say the first time I heard of Hawaii as a travel destination was when I was only a child and I saw all about it in movies.

I always imagined such a place would be the perfect spot to forget the world and all the daily annoyances, to just go searching your soul and get back all your dreams.

Well, I now know more about Hawaii, starting with how to get there, more on the people and a bit about where to actually stay when going there. While there are hotels, luxurious and able to accommodate dozens and dozens of guests, I have the strong feeling such a place should be privately experienced, if possible. I wouldn't want much interference when there, I'd prefer my quiet afternoons with my books, my love and my music, for those few moments when the ocean symphony is not enough. I'd like to wake up and have the salty water kissing the sand be the first thing I lay my eyes on. I'd then hold my coffee cup, think of stories from long ago, about goddesses and legends and smile.
Given all that, I am planning to go with beach rental homes when I get there. And that will be soon enough hopefully! I don't know, ocean view, garden view and beach front sound pretty amazing to me. Sounds a lot like a Hawaii luxury vacation.
And the sunset light reflected on wet sand...Amazing. I guess it would be the perfect place to take photos and enhance my photographer skills. I'd then post photos such as these here and proudly say I'm the author.
So, what do you say? When do we go? And what would you prefer: a large hotel, or a quiet, intimate, under the radar place on the beach, like me?

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 11:02 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 6/12/2007 1:29 PM, Blogger Sou said…

    Well I would love to have a vacation by the sea it would make a great difference the farer the better... Hawaii alwasy reminds me of extremes you know when their weather changes it sure does.. I mean the movie "I still know what you did last summer" comes to mind dont you agree..

     
  • At 6/12/2007 2:07 PM, Blogger Mihaela Lica Butler said…

    mmm... love those pictures! They really make me long for Hawaii! :)

     
  • At 6/12/2007 3:07 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Haha, true Sarah. That's why you should first get to know a little about when to travel.

    Mig, that is so true! The pictures really made me want to be there. Now if possible. So when do we leave :D

     
  • At 6/12/2007 6:15 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    Now, sis, why on Earth would you put up pics like that when I'm in the middle of exams? Have you no heart?! :P

    To give you an answer, ASAP. Not necessarily Hawaii for me, but (almost) any beach will do just fine, as most of them provide just about anything you need, no matter what you want to do - party, romatic walk, long walks, volley, football, swim, read, contemplate what you did the night before and who's the person(?) whose name is now tattooed on your arm... As for where to stay - in pleasant company.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.