Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, June 22, 2007
Online Hotel Reservations at EasyToBook.com

I am a fan on online hotel reservation. I don’t like using other means to find a place to stay and make a reservation. Mostly because I had bad experiences with travel agencies and because booking online is easy and painless.

EasyToBook.com made quite a good impression when I started browsing. I like it that hotel presentations are broken into several subpages and I was particularly impressed by their maps. They do not provide a map of the hotel region only. You can navigate through the entire city in order to have a better idea of how hard it is to get there or of how long it will take.

I’ve taken a look to cities I was interested in visiting in the near future, Rome and Barcelona and I have to say their prices and offers are pretty good. I am definitely thinking of using this site for my next trip on the list.

The site is available in several languages: Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Japanese. What I have found pretty amusing, but equally important and smart in what marketing is concerned, is that they have different flags for American and British English.

On the down side, they should really get their code checked! It fails to pass validation tests. Also, their logo does not really stand out when placed on certain photographs, such as the one on the homepage. They should really try to emphasize it better. Given the general look and feel of the site, I am pretty sure they will continue to improve it so that it can meet all possible requirements of highly demanding potential customers, such as yours truly.

I have to say I like their search system: by city, by number of starts and their advanced search options are really everything you could wish for” currency, hotel rating, services, other facilities, room type, price range, and hotel location within the city of choice. And their clickable calendar makes it pretty easy to select dates.

Brought by EasyToBook.Com

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 10:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.