Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Sunday, July 01, 2007
The Alternate Career Meme
Ali and her mom have invented a meme which fits a weekend entry perfectly. Which are the rules to the game?
If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?
Tough choice, don't you think? Well, here are mine:

1. Professional photographer
2. Tango Dancer
3. Movies script writer
4. Something related with Ballet Planning for the Opera
5. Working for a Formula 1 Team, Ferrari if possible :P

As the tag is open on Ali's site, I tag anyone feeling inspired to write an entry on this topic.

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 4:32 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7/01/2007 10:30 PM, Blogger Ali Ambrosio said…

    The Formula 1 choice has me smiling and slightly surprsied!

    Ditto the dancer one.

    Thanks for passing on the meme. :)

     
  • At 7/01/2007 11:28 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Then I should tell you that I used to watch Formula 1 Grand Prix with my mom :d She still watches them :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.