Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007
God and Lucifer Meme
NetBoy has tagged me. A simple and short one: say you got to talk to God and then Lucifer. What would you say? What would they say?

Alina: ......
God: Oh, come on, I've heard you talking non-stop all your life! You cannot be speechless now!
Alina: OK....(And then He would probably regret ever encouraging me to start talking :P)

Alina: I really think you looked better in South Park. Actually, I am sure. I really do not like you, and that is rare of me.
Lucifer: Yeah, yeah! Heard that one before! Anyway, you also look better in pictures...

Open tag, as always :)

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 2:06 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7/05/2007 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know if you're familiar with the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - but there's a conversation that someone has with god in there!
    "Now it is such a bizarrely improbably coincidence that anything so mindbogglingly useful [the Babel fish] could have evolved by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God.
    The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
    "But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED"
    "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic."
    LOL!
    How you're keeping well Alina! It woudl appear so! :-)

     
  • At 7/05/2007 2:37 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    No, I am not, but many have recommended it, so I should get more familiar with it :) Nice to see you around the blogosphere again :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.