Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Happy Birthday Cris
It was Cristina’s birthday on Sunday, but we only got to celebrate it Monday evening. We went out to have dinner at a restaurant in Regie, “Pui de Urs” (Bear-cub). K and I arrived there at about 11 PM, and Cristina and our other room-mate, Aura arrived ten minutes later. Cris was tired and a bit stressed and upset, I could tell, but she looked really good, although she didn’t want to believe it.

We gave her the presents that of course she loved. I got her a pair of earrings and K got her orange gloves and some exquisite chocolates. She also got a beautiful bunch of roses. Little by little she started feeling better and we ordered – beer and food. Of course, everyone laughed at me again because I wasn’t able to finish one bottle in 2 and a half hours…

Of course I talked a lot to Cris and dearest K took advantage of it and finished my tomatoes and cheese salad. But I forgave him. Cris also shared some of the chocolates with us but we still ordered desert – papanasi (something like this – 2 doughnuts covered in sour cream and cherry jam). They used to be great at this very restaurant. But we had a bit of a surprise, they ruined the recipe! Luckily, that was the only bad piece of news that nigh!
posted by Alina @ 8:40 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.