Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Saturday, April 15, 2006
Spring slowdown
I’ve entered this awful routine period that I am so sick and tired of! I get up, go to work, worry about everything that I an supposed to do and I am not doing…Well, such are my days. Kind of boring, no purpose, to motion, no motives and no shiny goals. Actually, they are all there, I just fail to see them for some reason.

I am a little behind with everything and I feel things slipping through my finger, getting lost, running away from me. I have no imagination, I have no determination and I would like to blame all this bad shape on spring…I would like to just get away somewhere for a few days, recharge my batteries and start over. Yet I am working on Easter and May 1st and after these days there is no point in getting away to anywhere.

But I do thank all countries celebrating Easter this weekend! Due to them, everything is quite quiet at work these days! At least that! Although not that refreshing…

I am trying hard to pull myself together, get my game back on, and it works for about 5 minutes! :D
posted by Alina @ 11:50 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 4/15/2006 10:25 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    That’s contradictory to what Spring did to me.. instead of being bored, I feel Spring brought some change to my life, at least watching flowers and trees all over the streets with these colorful flowers makes my day.
    Try taking a couple of days off after Easter and go somewhere to recharge your batteries :) or you could start by going to the gym, I guess that would make some change.

    Wish things will to be better.

     
  • At 4/15/2006 10:38 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    i know all too well the uninspired, gray moments in life in which things just don't seem to make sense at all, surviving and not really living...

    the only thing you (and i) can really do is just wait in the knowledge that it will pass, that things will get better... occasionally giving myself a kick in the backside and doing something totally different or outside of the normal pattern will break the deadness...

    this is also one of the reasons i love photography so much... at those moments i'm forced to look and consider something outside of myself, my focus shifts and the large and unforbidding is brought back to its real proportions...

    keep well...

     
  • At 4/15/2006 10:56 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Moon, your recommendations sound great! Unfortunately, at this moment I have time for none...I will be fine once I reach the end on June and finally have some time for me! :)

    Bart, you are quite right! The thing that keeps me kinda going is thinking that in two months' time I will be having some time for my self only, reading outdoors, taking photos, visiting new places, enjoying everything!

     
  • At 4/20/2006 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well then. Hang in there.

     
  • At 4/20/2006 3:02 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thanks, vonaurum, I am hanging...:)

     
  • At 4/29/2006 8:53 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said…

    I hope things have gotten better. Trust me, I experience the same thing. The balancing thing is an ongoing challenge.

    Life is short. Remember to take care of Alina.

     
  • At 5/01/2006 9:39 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    DCS, they have gotten just a little better, thank you. Hope all is well with you too! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.