Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006
First summer thoughts

Summer’s here. 30+ temperatures, heat, sun, green leaves everywhere…Just like last summer, the seaside feeling, thinking I’ll end up on a beach right around the next corner…Still busy, two more exams this week. Though it’s fun in a way…you see so many students at the same time in the same room! Amazing!

Yet there is still one thing I never appreciate about summer coming: the awareness you suddenly have of people leading a personal war against proper hygiene…

Discussions of a team building at work. Can’t wait to go and have fun, forget about everything for a short while…My colleagues are truly a wonderful, crazy, fun to be with, amazing bunch! I am quite sure that if or when I change companies, it will be harder than it has ever been for me…Almost a year here, full of events, laughs and sad stories, all bygones.

Today I celebrate exactly a year since my first email sent to K. We were exchanging music, mp3 lists and movie lists…Had no idea of what will follow…Hope to see him today (awake that is) and remind him of it! He’s been so busy lately that I doubt it won’t be just something murmured with my eyes closed, few seconds before falling asleep again.

Falling asleep
Dreaming of you, angel…
(new Morandi song…Amazing how they launched a song about loosing one’s partner just when we’re facing the possibility of leaving in different cities…Well, I am not loosing him, I’ll just take very frequent trips in the near future :))

posted by Alina @ 11:39 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5/23/2006 6:11 PM, Blogger Ali Ambrosio said…

    Sounds like such nice weather! Here it has gotten very cold the past couple of days. Okay, cold is relative - I don't think it's anything below 15 degrees at night, but it's still chilly for me.

    As for you and K living in different cities, I imagine how you must feel. Ricardo will be going back to Brasil for several months in July, and I will stay behind in Maputo by myself...

     
  • At 5/23/2006 8:34 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Care for a support group :D

     
  • At 5/28/2006 5:51 PM, Blogger Brea said…

    Hope your exams went well.

     
  • At 5/29/2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thanks, Brea, up to now it's all going well :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.