Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, May 11, 2006
It is not a problem, it is a feature of life

There is a Romanian saying that a problem never comes alone. Well, it is quite true, they have this habit of coming in groups, just like girls going together to the bathroom. Well, thank God only one of the issues is real, unsolvable and long lasting. The rest are just issues with I have with myself.

DeSales exam is gone. One down, a lot more to go. And this is my last day at work before 5 days off to have all the time in the world for my final paper. And I should be clear minded and think only of this. But there’s this dark cloud following me everywhere, a little like the one over the Adams’ residence (at least this is how I imagine it), drawing all my attention and thoughts.

At least I took a decision, the least harmful of all. And it will soon be a year. A year since you’ve been brought to me by this very blog…How time flies!

posted by Alina @ 8:08 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5/12/2006 1:47 AM, Blogger tota said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5/12/2006 1:52 AM, Blogger tota said…

    This means that we won’t c ya around for the coming 5 days or more, wish u the best of luck ,,, that cloud u r talking about; will pass, this is the nature of clouds they only pass over our heads by the force of winds “our will” and then they are all gone and you will pass through it… take care

     
  • At 5/12/2006 8:39 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Tota, you will see me :) Or at least I hope so.

    Ahmed, thanks!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.