Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, April 24, 2006
Easter thoughts
What is Easter, what is any holiday, apart from religion, culture and other such defining standard? Well, it is the time you spend with your family, with your loved ones. Those closest to your heart…

Didn’t do that. Work kept me away from my parents. K is in Turkey again, yes, exactly at this time…Well, I had all my friends from work. Not the colleagues, the customers :) and the guard boy that kept doing his tour every three hours…Oh and the taxi drivers, all of them asking: and you do not get to stay home? We were the only department working on Easter.

I hope this is the last important time of the year that I spend like this: alone, a bit lonely, and at work. It tires me so…Little rest due to holiday habits such as loud music, added stress by the fact I feel I’m the only one not sharing this holiday with anyone. The phone not ringing and displaying a certain number as often as I would want it to…

Yet overall it was better that expected…Kept myself entertained with Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and Something New. Oh, yeah, and the Pacifier again…And I had the fishes to feed! And a dog barked at me last night when going to work! A nice, sweet puddle wanted a piece of me. Something really wrong with this picture.

In the good news chapter, only one exam left for DeSales, less to read for the license exam and I actually started doing something for the license paper…Also these two nights at work were quite easy. That’s all for the Orthodox Easter!

Oh, and my huge office is really scary at times like these: 2 AM, no one else on two floors, most of it darkness…Did I ever mention I am terrified of horror movies and a colleague described some very scary scenes just before leaving me alone? Maybe I’ll write a horror story to scare my self with it :D

Oh, and HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

posted by Alina @ 2:13 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 4/24/2006 10:46 AM, Blogger Sherif Abaza said…

    Cristos a enviat!

    Paste fericit!

    Sherif

     
  • At 4/25/2006 8:59 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Adevarat a inviat, Sabaza:)

    Sarah, will do so asap. On the same address? Please email me with the address you want it sent to :)

    Raghood, I also worked, so, no fun at all :)
    Happy Easter

     
  • At 4/27/2006 2:19 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    A horror story - bring it on!

    It sucks to be working when everyone else is with their loved ones. Hope you get some time to relax and take of your game face.

     
  • At 4/27/2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Sarah, thanks, I hope so too!

    Safiya, yes, it truly sucks. I guess I'll have some time for myself this weekend :)

     
  • At 4/28/2006 1:32 PM, Blogger Wonderer said…

    Happy Easter for you Alina. Hope you enjoyed your wekend vacation:)

     
  • At 5/01/2006 9:38 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thanks Wonderer, not that much of a vacation, but well...wasn't that bad either.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.