Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Plain talking

What I love most about blogging is the ongoing conversation. Writing your posts is just the beginning. Posting and receiving comments is the most thrilling part for me. A comment can bring anything and everything: support, humor, sharing, understanding, a smile or a tear…The permanent reassurance that there are people watching, standing by for your next post and for your next comment on theirs…

A common topic of debate can always be found. A certain event, a feeling, a trip, a book, a movie, knitting (I’ve never understood this one), a way of life. All is debatable and share-worthy.

You can tell a story or half-story and have someone glimpse at what you’ve actually meant!

posted by Alina @ 7:17 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 6/21/2006 12:53 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    It's true, when I started blogging I didn't realise that I would like commenting just as much as posting.

     
  • At 6/22/2006 2:24 PM, Blogger Curly said…

    Hey Alina, you always amaze me with your ability to write things exactly as they are!

    Despite reading your blog quite often, I very rarely comment. The thing I most enjoy about blogging is reading (and occasionally seeing) what people are doing in different places. The power to contact these people via comments gives it an extra dimension which you just don't get from other sites.

     
  • At 6/23/2006 7:26 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Shi, glad you agree.

    TOR, I have to say, I haven't been getting "precisely" in a while. I guess I din't realize I needed to get something perfectly right once in a while...:)

    Safiya, me either!

    Curly, haven't seen you in a while! I have to say I am quite amazed you read my blog! Thanks! As for reading, I love that part, but I also have a long lasting habit of commenting on everything I read.

     
  • At 6/28/2006 6:43 PM, Blogger Wonderer said…

    very true:) Although recently I read without commenting, dunno why I am becoming so lazy:)

     
  • At 6/30/2006 9:46 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Wonderer, it's been a while, true...But I'm not the world's most active blogger these days either!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.