Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Seen any emergency exits lately?
Sometimes you would like to find a way to express everything you feel trapped inside. Good, bad, true, false, just find some method to transform it all into words. And they you do not find the right topic, the right person to say it to or simply the words you need seem not to have been invented yet. And you keep it all inside, restless, hoping for some exit sign to appear at some point on the way.

Feels like being trapped in a labyrinth. You feel what you long for a few walls further. But getting there is tricky and no matter how much you run around trusting one gut feeling or another, you still end up getting lost in the center of the puzzle.

Or like trying to get away from something that appears to be glued to you. You try to wash it off (with real water or tears), to work it off or make it disappear by forgetting about it. But its memory does not get wiped so easily. And when you finally tire of pretending you forgot, you remember being stuck to something.

posted by Alina @ 3:07 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At 10/04/2006 8:22 PM, Blogger yaser said…

    Wow, 3anjad kteer 7elo w mu2ther hal post
    Means : really very nice and impressive post :D

     
  • At 10/04/2006 9:46 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you, Yaser!

     
  • At 10/04/2006 10:21 PM, Blogger tota said…

    Shall I say very nice words u put Alina, or I'm worry about the meaning and ur true feelings behind these words, hope u r feeling fine.

     
  • At 10/04/2006 10:23 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you Tota, I am quite fine now :)

     
  • At 10/05/2006 5:53 AM, Blogger MechanicalCrowds said…

    Everyone's got one of those.

     
  • At 10/05/2006 9:06 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    I'm quite sure they have.

     
  • At 10/05/2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Emailed by Shi (www.sajshirazi.blogspot.com)

    When ever I have tried to get away from those things that seemed glued
    to your memories, always keep haunting me. Best I have found is to
    face them squarely and move on; though it is very difficult some time.


    Quite right, Shi. Such memories need facing, no matter how hard.

     
  • At 10/05/2006 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Memories, by definition, are meant to be residing in your mind. And in trying to force them away, you actually are renewing them. As they say, memories dont die, they just fade away. And the only healer is time which will help you do that. Moreover as a blogger, I thought you had more avenues of giving vent to your feelings and expressing your thoughts. Yes words do fail us sometimes, but thats because at that very precise moment, we do not need words but a non-verbal medium, maybe a touch or a smile, to communicate, which epresses it all more truly.

     
  • At 10/05/2006 1:20 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yes, memories are meant to be residing. But the pain or any other feelings attached to them are the real issues, those are what needs to be dealt with and healed by time.

    And anyway, memories was just a part of what i was trying to express. As a blogger, yes, when words come into place, all can be said. Not always in the most fortunate form though. The idea was to concentrate on the state when you cannot vent out feelings/thoughts/states/memories and try describing it.

     
  • At 10/09/2006 4:12 PM, Blogger Ali Ambrosio said…

    jAlina, all I can say is that I understand you how feel. Believe me, I feel like I'm in that same labyrinth many times.

     
  • At 10/09/2006 4:14 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yes, we should both use some rope to finally find the exit :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.