Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Himalayan Journal
The online edition of the Evenimantul Zilei daily newspaper will host climber Constantin Lacatusu’s blog. The new featured blog will describe his ongoing expedition in the Himalayas.

The blog’s first post is dated Semptember 23 and up to now has been followed by two additional entries. Lacatusu will use this means to describe his experiences, including hardships right from the start (like loosing his luggage). Unfortunately the blog is mostly in Romanian, mixed with a few English phrases, therefore available for Romanian speakers only.

Photo orginally uploaded in Constatin Lacatusu's blog profile.

It will be a quite interesting blog to watch, quite original in the Romanian blogosphere. Posibly in the global one also. Has anybody heard of a similar blog: describing an adventure on a Himalayan peak in real time?

Tags: Himalayas, Constantin Lacatusu, Climbing, Romanian Climbers, Blogging, Blogosphere


posted by Alina @ 1:18 PM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.