Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006
How to Scare your Neighbors
Parking lots in Romania are a huge problem. Mostly because the lack of brains some construction companies experienced when building blocks. The issue is this: some do not come with assigned parking lots; or they come with to few. And it’s never clear enough which is which.

So, if you want to scare your ignorant neighbor, be a smart ass, wait till they park in a wrong spot, then start their alarm. At about 9 pm. Twice or three times. They will come rushing downstairs and move the car from your spot, although there were about 3 other empty spots beside the one you’ve already parked on.

Then act like you did nothing wrong, you just wanted the place you pay for and could not find a more civilized procedure. Did I mention there was no sign near that place? Other parking spot owners write their car registration numbers on them. Why would you? Paint costs, in the end.

Anyway, moved my car, after getting quite scared. My car is not set to have the alarm started when a fly passes by. This was the first time I actually heard it. Did I tell you I then almost woke up each time a different alarm started last night? The famous Romanian kindness, mocked to the core of it.

Tags: Romania, Parking lots, Buildings

posted by Alina @ 10:55 AM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.