Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Daily pieces of thought
An interesting day, reviewing texts and sending out press releases. Quite a treat. I’m also feeling proud to see articles I wrote getting published. Under different names, true, everybody here knows who the real author is. Although most of what I write is either pure documentation or marketing and PR oriented, I must admit it feels good to be writing again. I feel I am re-training skills that were so dear to me.

Other than that I am trying to have some balance between my rather busy schedule and my need to do nothing when I get out from work. Right now I feel too tired to handle anything more than what I really have to. The rest, if possible, will be indefinitely postponed.

I was recently talking to a friend about driving in Bucharest. He said that when driving here, one should focus on what the rest of the drivers are doing, not himself/herself. Just pay attention so that others’ mistakes don’t affect you. Most of the other drivers will do the same. I should know, yesterday morning I forced a woman to do just so. But unlike me, she did not stop after the first swearing. She kept turning and screaming and turning each time she could stop the car. Which was quite often as it was a little jam we were into. Well, I was sorry, I really was…But the amount of swearing, although I could not hear it, was a bit too much.

Sim is coming to Bucharest tonight. I was planning to go to the gym for aerobics, then pick her up, then go out for a short while, but I decided to skip the gym to gain some time. I’ll just go home to shower and rest for about 5 minutes and try to make the outing as short as humanly possible. I will wake up quite early in the morning and I’m not planning to deprive myself of rest too soon.

Other than that, I am quite sure I’ll go to Constanta this weekend. Seaside, here I come, now when going to the beach is not such a good idea anymore…

posted by Alina @ 4:41 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9/12/2006 7:53 PM, Blogger Abrar said…

    Woww.......... good to know that Sharkh Khan has such a big appeal!! Most bollywood movies are sub-standard but Sharukh Khan is usually in the biggest and well-made movies and you can always bet its gonna be a good movie to watch. The only thing is that they are all 3 hours long!!! heheheh

     
  • At 9/13/2006 3:51 AM, Blogger loloma said…

    I like the new look of your blog! :) Very nice and easy to read. Good luck with your writing!

     
  • At 9/13/2006 8:18 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Abrar, yes I do love his acting, he's got something special.

    The first Indian movie I've seen was in a village cinema when I was very young about 4 or 5 and I never forgot it (it was one of the few foreign movies we saw back then).

    Later, I watched out of curiosity. Yes, they kind of have the same story line and they are loooong, but thank God for Sharukh :D

    Loloma, thanks, I like it for the same reasons :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.