Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, August 31, 2006
My Blog Day Post
Unlike other bloggers, I won't start with the new blogs I would like to make known to you all. I will start with a situation that is bothering people around the world: censorship. There are numerous examples on the blogosphere, howeverthe newest is the ban Pakistan decided to put on blogger.

My friend Shi introduced me to bloggers in his country some time ago, when I needed help with my license paper research. So I met a quite interesting, active and freindly blogosphere. For those using Blogger, having it banned also means no more AdSense visitors.

First two pictures originally taken from Shirazi's blog.

Shirazi, who is one of my favorite bloggers ever, is doing a wonderful job promoting traver writing, Pakistan, blogosphere related topics, current issues, books. He also posts on other blogs, hosts others' posts, has a job and a private life and manages everything perfectly.

So here is my say and support to Shi, Pakistani bloggers and all those facing the same issue all over the world. I guess this day is quite appropriate to stop for a second and think about it.

Now to move on to the blogs and bloggers I would like to bring to your attention. First of all, Tangerine's POV, common blog of old bloggers and new fiances, Sim and Bruno. Life in Spain, life in Romania, life in a different countrly and cultural differences, work, love, everything in a very citric perspective.

Naomi, blogger I've already presented on the Girls' club, is an inspiration to all reading her posts. Wonderful mom, amazing woman, handling all hardships with a smile on her face.

Cristina Vintila started her blog only to comment here, as she really wanted a blogger id. Then she thought posting would be nice and I think she'll get cought by the whole pleasure of it!

Last but certainly not leas, meet these two deadly funny evil pigeons! They make my day every
Monday :D. I heard about them and saw the comics page promoted, but not until about a week and a half ago did I really take a look of what's drawn there...And they got me addicted in a few minutes. Oh, yeah, did I mention their makers are Romanian? They are, some people living here are quite amazing!

Hope you'll enjoy all of them as much as I do!

BLOG DAY 2006

posted by Alina @ 9:13 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 8/31/2006 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm glad u like the pidjins :)
    thx.

     
  • At 9/01/2006 7:44 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    You're welcome! :) The pleasure is all mine :p

     
  • At 9/01/2006 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you ;). And thanks for this post, as this way I discovered Cristina's blog.

    Happy blog day!

     
  • At 9/01/2006 2:32 PM, Blogger yaser said…

    Fredo and Pid'Jin are hilarous,lol
    i liked their site a lot

     
  • At 9/01/2006 2:34 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Sim, you're welcome, anytime:)

    Yaser, thanks for the visit and glad you've enjoyed them.

     
  • At 9/02/2006 1:02 AM, Blogger Naomi said…

    Alina, you are soooooooo sweet. Thank you.

    I have an update for you. I have moved "Journey to Naomi" to a new address. The new URL is http://journey2naomi.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful weekend!

     
  • At 9/02/2006 8:30 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    You're welcome, Naomi! I will update all my links to your new place. Have fun there!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.