Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Effective email defese against viruses, spam and hackers

When speaking of mail server-related security, one tends to limit the issue to message applied security measures, and even more to Antivirus and Antispam protection. This is however only one stage in the more complex process of securing your server. This article aims at identifying and explaining all security layers, highly important when choosing a certain mail server and consequently when configuring and using it.

The article presents a multi-stage approach to securing your email communication. Each highlighted stage addresses one of the relevant security layers: connection-related layer, protocol security, email control parameters (including Antivirus and Antispam applications), and the configuration and management layer (most likely to be affected by human errors).

Tags: Security, Mail Server Security, Current Threats, Email Communication.


posted by Alina @ 3:26 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8/23/2006 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The war begins! And you're on the other side. I will fight until the end for the honour of BD.

     
  • At 8/24/2006 7:31 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Oh, come on Sim! I am not quite on the other side and there is no war :D

    I still support BD, you know that! But seriously now, if you have read the linked article, tell me what you think, I suppose you imagine why I am interested.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.