Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Get real
I received an invitation to join a group today in my Inbox. I opened it out of curiosity, I always open and not join...But this one invitation really pissed me off! It was an invitation to join a "hate Israel" group! This is, in my opinion, the kind of behavior and attitude that leads to open conflicts at a smaller or larger scale.

Sure , let's hate all Israeli and all jewish people due to some irresponsible political and military decisions of a government. Hell, judging like that, by all the mistakes made throughout history, we should really hate everybody!

I hate this fear and anger driven attitudes. They lead to the worst decisions. A couple of weekes ago I had to face that from an acquaintace regardign muslims and put up a hell of a fight which I of course won. As for this group, well I don't know the person sending the invite and I don't care, all I want is to blame such an initiative.

Tags: Separatism, Attitudes, Hate, Discrimination
posted by Alina @ 6:43 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8/02/2006 12:26 AM, Blogger paris parfait said…

    That's unbelievable! All these intolerant groups are fueling the flames of hatred. Thanks for sharing this news.

     
  • At 8/02/2006 7:24 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yup, truly unbelievable...Lots more appearing each day though. Thanks for the visit, Paris Parfait.

     
  • At 8/02/2006 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    By hating a "hate group" are you not letting these people achieve what they are actually looking for - spread haterd ? Think about it.

     
  • At 8/02/2006 7:23 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Maybe, in a awy Anonymous. As I am angry when seeing such people exist and do hate them momentarily. However, I choose to ignore them, to not take their attitude and to stay away of such attitudes, that is what separates me from them.

    We all have our moments of anger and hate, the issue is to control them and to overcome them, not to let them drive all our future actions.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.