Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, July 27, 2006
Crossroads
No matter what I do and which way I choose, I always end up facing a new crossroad. A path to take, a lead to follow…It’s like each route I might be on divides at a point in numerous other possible routes and the one I choose is again split into two or more, and like that forever! I hope I make the right choice each time I have the opportunity to choose.

Tags: Personal, Alina, Life Choices
posted by Alina @ 12:19 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7/29/2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    Sometimes too many choices can be as bad as having too few.

    Certainly you seem to be going through a time of big change. Let us know how it all goes!

     
  • At 7/29/2006 11:49 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    I was actully preparing to write that post, Safiya! My decision has been made, I know only hope it's the good one.

     
  • At 8/01/2006 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reminds me of Al Pcino's famous monologue towards the end of the movie "Scent of a Woman". He says he always knew which path was right, but didnt always take it because it was too difficult. May God give you the courage to take the right path eachtime and everytime.

     
  • At 8/01/2006 6:33 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thanks, Anonymous, I hope my steps will be guided to the right road to take.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.