Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Seeing Old Friends
Last night I saw Mon after quite a long while. Of course, she took me again to a new place for me (and this time quite recently launched), Ai Vecchi Amici (Old Friends’ Place, more or less). We had some delicious desert (I forgot the name and they do not have an online menu) and some quite interesting taste of lemonade with mint.

Let me tell you I loved the place and the impeccable service. What I didn’t really love were the mosquitoes that, as always, loved to bite me…I know have dozens of itchy little bites on each leg.

Mon and I had the needed time to catch up and eventually ended up remembering a lot of events related to our years at FJSC. So many people we used to be close to that life is now leading to different paths! And I did love my time there, although I wouldn’t want to join the journalism field anytime soon.

She was telling me about how people see her as completely changed. Yes, she is quite a long way from that girl I’ve met in our first year at FJSC. We all are, matured in a way, different in another, a bit more experienced, yet still the same crazy bunch!

I also saw Ruxi today, another colleague of the same FJSC third group. Yup, still the same crazy bunch!

Tags: Restaurants, Outings

posted by Alina @ 9:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.