Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, August 21, 2006
There's a Bogging Personality that I didn't know about
I found this quiz on Raluca's blog and thought it would be fun to take. A little too simple minded for my taste, three questions cannot possibly be enough to determine a type in the blogosphere, but it still is fun to take. You should try it, see where it get you.

Your Blogging Type is Kind and Harmonious

You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.
People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.
You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.
You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!
posted by Alina @ 8:34 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 8/22/2006 2:20 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    Actually, I think that describes your blogging personality really well.

    You have a very diverse blogroll and you always support us when we need it. :)

     
  • At 8/22/2006 3:36 AM, Blogger Naomi said…

    What an apt description of you and your blog, Alina! As for me, I am "social and responsible." It makes me sound so...boring. (sigh)

     
  • At 8/22/2006 3:48 AM, Blogger Naomi said…

    By the way, I have a couple of new posts up on my blog.

    Thanks for continuing to stop by. You are kind and harmonious!

     
  • At 8/22/2006 7:16 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Safiya and Naomi, thanks so much for your comments! You are too nice to me! :)

     
  • At 8/22/2006 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here is what it says about me, "You like to voice your well thought out opinions on your blog.
    And if someone doesn't what you write, you really don't care!
    Serious and blunt, sometimes people take your blog the wrong way. But you're a true and loyal friend to those who truly get you."

     
  • At 8/22/2006 11:17 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, Shi, I believe the description is qute close to reality :) Although I really believe only a few could take your blog the wrong way.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.