Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, August 10, 2006
My last day with BitDefender
Yes, it has come and a post from here seems to make sense. It’s been a blue day, saying goodbye to people, to places, to tasks. Oh and getting lots of signatures…If almost feels I need more of those to leave then to get hired.

People I’ll miss the most, well, long list, as there are Cris, Sab, Vali, Cornelia, Cris V, Cris Z, Andrei, Alex, Dumi, Radu…Oh my God, and I have not even finished my own department! They all say we will keep seeing each other and I hope we do. Otherwise it would be quite a shame.

They are all saying they will miss me, wishing me good luck, yes, I found a large group of loyal friends. I will not miss the crazy customers, the night shifts and working on holydays. But besides that, there isn’t one thing that I will not miss every day!

So thank you all for being such a crazy, lovable, fun to be with group, for making my day in so many days, for supporting me, between customer support sessions, for the fun we’ve had and for the fun we’ll keep having!

Cris Wife, hope you won’t cry as you said you would when reading this post. Also, hope we will end up deliriously enjoying this weekend. Vali, stay a great chief and please get the little bastard who stole my little toy! Cris V, no matter how grown-up you end up, please remember to keep a little of your childish side. Zainea, we’ll keep seeing each other, I don’t count you here, I definitely know where you leave. Make me proud! Sab, what can I say, I know I will see you when Sim comes, I’m waiting to see what happens afterwards. Sorry you had to be out of the office today!

Andrei, this will be the end of our doggy-style jokes, but you can still make them with Vali, you got my approval. Alex, keep up the good work, keep blogging and stop feeling a little guilty. And Cornelia, Cornelia e o dragutza! :) Last, but not least, you know that, don’t you? You are the best driving teacher ever ! :)

Mailto: BD Antispam Team....No reply expected, as usual :)) I will miss you guys, with all your delays, jokes and massages!

Wish you all best of everything and anything. It will be much quieter without me, you all know it, don’t you? The loudest voice of DSD (and the tiniest person, yeah, the little one) has left the building…

posted by Alina @ 3:10 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 8/10/2006 3:52 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said…

    Alina, very touching post. Having just left a job recently myself I can relate. Here's to whatever is next! Cheers.

     
  • At 8/10/2006 4:14 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Rrramone, thanks so much! All the best to you with your new job!

     
  • At 8/10/2006 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey bitch!!
    I didn't cry because I read your blog at work and I don't want to make a full of myself here :))
    We'll have a good time at the seaside starting from tomorrow and as a general rule, we will keep seeing eachother.
    You don't get rid of me that easily.
    What do u think ?: ))

     
  • At 8/10/2006 4:35 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Hey to you too! Of course we will keep seeing each other, I do not plan to divorce you. Yet :))

     
  • At 8/10/2006 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey hey hey! Waaaaait a moment. You are making me jealous! How come you have a wife now and I do not know? Well, ok, I guess I should get used to it. Ok, will say it in public, Cris, do I still have the right to see the morning sunshine?

    We will all miss you Ali, although I'm not part of the "we" anymore. It's a good decision, you will have to fight for your future and this is a good start. And as you know, real friends stay friends forever.

    I can't wait to come home to see you. And do not worry. If I can do it, and stay friends with you, with 4000 km between us, you can do it with 5 minutes between you and Softwin.

    Don't look behind, it's been a great experience, I know. When I left, from Cornelia's house to go to the airport I felt so so so sad (by the way, you owe me 5000, Cornelia e o draguta it's my sentence!). When I was in the plane I only thought about seeing Bruno, because thinking of all I have left behind would have been too painful. It might sound strange, but you know what working in BitDefender means, and you know that I do not exagerate.

    As promised, we will have the 3 days party, with the people in Softwin because I definitely want to see everybody and yeah, we will sleep together again. :D

    Good luck in your new job and see you in 2 weeks. Kisses.

     
  • At 8/11/2006 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you taaken up new assignment already? Or will you have a break in between.

     
  • At 8/13/2006 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, girl..this year has certainly brought a lot of changes for you..all for the best, I am sure :)
    Regarding 'I definitely know where you leave', would you be referring to the big O company, here, in our beautifuuull country, or to the
    D(ubai City) hauting all my dreams? :))
    Take care and see you soon, on the heights of celebrity.. (the night shift is guilty of all this..bare with me :D).

     
  • At 8/13/2006 9:05 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Sim, thanks so much for the comment. And you knew about the wife thingy! What do you mean you did not!Hmm...

    Also, you are definitely allowed to see the morning sunshine, I will arrange it with Cris :)

    We're all waiting for you, and yea, you are sleeping with me this time :D

    Shi, I'm starting on Monday. So I had a 3 days break, that's it :)

    Zainea, I am referring to the dorm at this time. As for flying to Dubai, well, that will make it a bit difficult, but we can handle it a presume :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.