Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, September 04, 2006
Sunday Morning Sun is Shining
As my Saturday was ruined by a complete moron, I was relying on Sunday to have some fun, together with K who came to Bucharest on Friday. The original plan was for us to get out of Bucharest, but he was a little cold I still was a bit tired, so we woke up late.

I woke up with this crave for milk and fresh bread, so got quickly dressed and went shopping across the street. I also prepared breakfast, something I haven’t done in quite a while, and then we decided to go out for a walk a little later. So we did, wrong choice by the way, as it had gotten quite hot by then. We stopped to a little terrace near the University for drinks and afterwards we walked back to our car and went to the mall.

We lunched at New York. Not one of my favorites anymore as they gave me the thinnest straw ever to drink lemonade. Of course it got stuck at every sip! Anyway, we then went to see Garfield 2. Funny and light, just what I needed. Oh, and the dozens of noisy kids…That was the downside.

After the movie we felt the need of a desert. So we chose Ruby Tuesday again. One day, I promise one day, I will finish that blondie cake. Up to now I can only get to a bit over half of it…But K did worse with his tall cake, so he has more to fight for :).

We then went home where I did a little reading and enjoyed the rest of my weekend. This complete leisure was exactly what I needed, to be honest.

posted by Alina @ 9:59 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 9/04/2006 7:24 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said…

    I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend.
    I got hungry reading your post!

     
  • At 9/04/2006 10:33 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Then I suggest Ruby Tuesday, Deb! You can try any dish (apetiser, main course, desert), one is enough to make you swear you will never eat that much again! :)

     
  • At 9/05/2006 12:21 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    That does indeed sound like a lovely weekend. Well deserved too, I'm sure!

     
  • At 9/05/2006 6:48 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    tOR,it was indeed quite realaxing and enjoyable. And yes, the simple pleasures are most of the times the most genuine.

    Safiya, it was probably deserver, but surely needed, if I think of how Monday has been :)

     
  • At 9/06/2006 4:34 AM, Blogger Mr. N. said…

    I like the title of this one a lot. It is simple, yet it makes me remember good days. Also reminds of the Bob Marley song; you know the one with the same title...
    :-)

     
  • At 9/06/2006 11:45 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Mr N, I know the song. Also, the same lyrics are used in Maroon 5's Sunday Morning. So yes, simple words reflecting the exact felt athmosphere.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.