Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007
One in ten Bucharest citizens believe foreigners come to Romania for its beautiful women
"Citizens of Romanian capital Bucharest believe that Romania is attractive for foreign citizens due to its possibility to invest (35.3%), beautiful landscapes (15.9%), culture and traditions (10%) and the beautiful women here (9.7%), a new study shows.

Men named investment opportunities and the riches of the country in a larger proportion than women, while the latter leaned more to the quality of the Romanian people.

60% of those who named the beauty of Romanian women were male." Full story here.

Interesting findings, I might say. Beautiful landscapes and culture & traditions amount to about 25%. Maybe this will be a trigger, something to bring new ideas in what tourism is concerned. If Romanians are aware of the potential their country has, maybe they will also think of better ways to exploit it.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Alina @ 11:11 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2/07/2007 8:30 AM, Blogger Sim said…

    why am i not believing in statistics? hm....but i see there "the beautiful women"(9.7%)....:D(i'm not one of them, but i like to know that romanian girls are apprecieted). I also think that Romania has potential. A lot. but..

     
  • At 2/07/2007 2:44 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said…

    there are a lot of good things which can be exploited in romania, but hopefully not the girls :P

     
  • At 2/07/2007 3:32 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Sim, it's the But... that is killing us and we should fight against.

    Bart, I sure hope so! :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.