Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Gold Fish Tag
Some of you might know the story of the Gold Fish who was once caught by a fisherman and granted him three wishes for being left alive. Well NetBoy has tagged me to tell you what my three wishes would be.

The first one would be world peace, but as I understand it: no conflicts whatsoever. No wars between countries, no internal conflicts, no family wars, no fights between neighbors, just a peaceful and constructive environment. Yes, it sounds lame, but it's what I need to be happy, knowing that while I am enjoying expensive coffees and buying clothes or perfume or a sandwich, no one gets killed. If there are no wars, we can then concentrate on fighting poverty and disease and whatever else keeps making us unhappy.

The second wish would be a career to keep me happy and allow me to do all the things I dream of doing: to see the world, be a photographer, keep writing, maybe publish a novel one day, help out people who need some help etc.

I would then wish for the family I always wanted. A boy and a girl would be a must, in that order if possible. If I get more kids, no problem with that. According to my calculations, which are far from being scientific, I am pretty sure I have a strong chance to have twins, so...

That's that. I tag everyone inspired by this meme.

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 10:48 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4/18/2007 11:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Liked your tags very much this one and the one below.
    I was inspired by the wishes tag and by your answers, I always thought I was ready for this question , what are your three wishes ? but it seams I was not.
    You wish for money or work ?
    you wish for peace or happiness ?
    you wish for yourself or for people arround you ?
    any way nice post.

     
  • At 4/18/2007 12:51 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you Hechkok. You should try the tags if you like them so much

     
  • At 4/18/2007 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't yet react to your previous tag, for time reasons mostly. I'll have the blog entry ready for the weekend :)

    So, you found a way to stuff multiple wishes into one wish and trick the fish?

    The first wish isn't lame (if you watch Star Trek and like it). It's one condition that has to be met before we can travel to the stars. Otherwise, we're too busy kicking each other's butts and have no time to build the friggin' space ship. On the other hand, the guys in Futurama seem to be quite happy traveling through space and being stupid at the same time (except for Leela :P).

     
  • At 4/19/2007 9:09 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    It's ok, take your time in doing the tag. I agree it is not lame, it just sounds so because of the general perspective of too many Miss Something competitions :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.