Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, November 25, 2005
New TV channel on the market
It seems the Adevarul newspaper owners will now have a TV channel as well. Magnet TV, as it is called, will have intellectuals as target audience and will promote European movies and news “without blood”. The story in Romanian here.

Actually, I am really curious about this new one. I personally hate the name, I consider it to be a bad choice and I see no connection between it and the target, but maybe I am wrong. Good luck guys!
posted by Alina @ 10:07 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11/26/2005 6:19 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Irina, I don't think we share any specific view, I believe we share all views, that's why you can find audience for American movies, Indian movies, European movies, Latin American telenovellas and everything else you could possibly think of. We are a perfect mix of everything in the end.

    I am curious about them though. I wonder if they will maintain this policy for more than a year.If they do, they are actually good

     
  • At 11/26/2005 4:34 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said…

    News "without blood"?? What a concept! :-)

    I agree with you about the name. Please keep us posted on this venture.

     
  • At 11/26/2005 6:19 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yup, this type is linked to the famous 5 o'clock news that were aired a while ago by a Romanian channel and that mostly referred to murders, rapes, accidents and other bloody events.

    Will keep you posted, promise!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.