Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Depeche Mode, soon to sing in Bucharest

Depeche Mode will come to Romania for a huge concert in Bucharest on June 23, 2006 on the Lia Manoliu stadium. The concert is part of a promotion tour for the band’s new album, “Playing the Angel”. The “Touring the Angel” series of concerts was launched in the US will end in August 2006. The band will perform in 18 US states and 25 countries.
For the Romanian readers, whole story from Ziua here.

Well, in case you did not know, I am a Depeche Mode fanatic. I love all their songs, some more than others, true, and I know a lot of lyrics by heart. So you can imagine I am planning to go to this concert, no matter what. Which means, I have to buy tickets as soon as possible, that meaning at least one month before the concert. I know I will love it and this time, I will have my camera with me!
posted by Alina @ 2:07 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 12/06/2005 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Most of the artists protect their own image by not allowing private cameras (and sound recorders) at the place of a public performance. Maybe you'll be lucky with your favorite...gang; this guys are more...gay than artists!

     
  • At 12/06/2005 5:17 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, there were dozens of cameras at the Phil Collins concert, and no one had any problems...I don't think they'll mind a few photos, or I just hope so...
    More gay than artists? Wow, that is so profound...The had millions of fans all over the world since I was a little kid yet they are not artists???Do you have any arguement for this theory of yours?

    BTW, Freddy Mercury was totally gay and still he was a great artist, so please explain this concept of more gay than artist, I really fail to see your point.

     
  • At 12/06/2005 6:42 PM, Blogger Twain said…

    wow, I would to see/hear them perform...

     
  • At 12/06/2005 6:43 PM, Blogger Twain said…

    the missing verb is love -- sorry about that

     
  • At 12/06/2005 6:44 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    NP, we all do that kind of mistakes! :D You could pay us Romanians a visit for this concert, although all the US states are so much closer! :))

     
  • At 12/07/2005 12:03 PM, Blogger Sébastien Agnona said…

    Gay or no gay, one of my all-time favorite artists! Now I envy you... haha!

    Enjoy the concert, Kayla and don't forget to post some photos, okidoks?

    (hey deary, am commenting under my hubby's name, nyehehe...) pas grave, non?

    ta soeur virtuelle,
    BOKS

    ;)

     
  • At 12/07/2005 3:43 PM, Blogger loloma said…

    Hey, I'm so excited for you! I don't really like Depeche Mode, but concerts are always fun to go.
    Have a great time! :)

     
  • At 12/07/2005 6:02 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Ma belle soeur virtuelle, tu peux commenter sur n'importe quel nom! :)

    And Boks, Loloma, the concert is 6 months from now:) But will enjoy it as much as possible! :)

     
  • At 12/12/2005 12:37 AM, Blogger Twain said…

    Till the concert, here's an impression about their latest show, as well as the mp3 of "A Question of Lust -live." Enjoy, my friend!

     
  • At 12/12/2005 8:27 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thanks a lot for the links, Raluca!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.