Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Saturday, October 07, 2006
Planning and Spell Check Needed

Sometimes I would love some tool to spell check everything I type online. For my posts it’s easy when I actually pay enough attention, but for my comments? I type fast, very fast actually, and then hurry to post my thoughts on someone else’s thoughts and writings. Then, when it’s all done already, I see the typos. They’re there smiling back at me!

Moving one, I am back to my html code writing love. I had to create some tables in Dreamweaver at work and then to modify a little the freshly generated code. And felt a delirious joy to do that. So I am back to sometime learning html, php, java and the whole bunch. God knows when exactly, but I am going to do it! One of the purposes would also be designing my own blogger template that I could then change in any way I would want. Not that I am unable to do that know, but I just lack the needed knowledge.

Autumn is here, school has started, new projects and plans around each corner. They say people in this part of world should be most active during autumn and spring. I think I was born in the wrong area! I am active because I have to, but my high performances are always reached during summer…

So my plans for this busy summer include Turkish, French, reading more, some marketing and PR reading, more on tourism, more writing and all the blogs I’m a member to, more theatre, more ballet, more outings. Oh, and I forgot the 40 hours day that I am planning on creating! What are your plans for the autumn?

Tags: Blogging, Future Plans, Alina, Alina Popescu

posted by Alina @ 9:20 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 10/08/2006 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    - Recovering from my operation.
    - Do some twinks in my blog.
    Get to know better aboutmy boyfreind and speak my heart out.
    - Learning MS office porject for work.
    - Colour my hair.
    - Settle all my unpaid bills.
    Gee that does sound like a plan.

     
  • At 10/08/2006 2:55 AM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said…

    I love autumn. It is my favorite time of year. What will I do this autumn? I hope to "get a life" (have some fun) and make some decisions about where my career is headed. I'd also like to do more personal writing - something for ME.

     
  • At 10/08/2006 9:00 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yes, Sarah, that's quite a plan! Good luck with everything!

    Deb, we can keep track of eachother's "me-time"! And also get the other one to remember it is needed more often :)

     
  • At 10/08/2006 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is best time of the year for me too. My plans? I wish to implement what I have already started earlier in so many different fields of life. I hope I can batter manage time during autumn.

     
  • At 10/09/2006 7:36 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yup, time management is also my goal :)

     
  • At 10/10/2006 12:41 AM, Blogger Cristina Banu said…

    This autumn I wish to be able to help a close person to my heart to recover to the previous state, to develop more skills during work, masters, read as much as I can on the side, exercise, post on my blog, enjoy time with my boyfriend and friends and maybe 1 weekend in the mountains :) I have many plans right? :P
    I hope you will manage to deliver all your projects/plans.

     
  • At 10/10/2006 4:15 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, Cris, we all have lots of plans for the autumn, it seems! We should really keep urging eachother to keep them :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.