Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Song of the Day
Ryan is always sending me great songs! I don't think I ever thank him enough. He also sent today's song: Blackmore's Night - Now and Then. So thank you!

The past is so familiar
But that's why you couldn't stay
Too many ghosts, too many haunted dreams
Beside you were built to find your own way...
But after all these years, I thought we'd still hold on
But when I reach for you and search your eyes
I see you've already gone...
That's OK
I'll be fine
I've got myself, I'll heal in time
But when you leave just remember what we had...
There's more to life than just you
I may cry but I'll make it through
And I know that the sun will shine again
Though I may think of you now and then...
Can't do a thing with ashes
But throw them to the wind...
Though this heart may be in pieces now
You know I'll build it up again and
I'll come back stronger than I ever did before
Just don't turn around when you walk out that door...
That's OK
I'll be fine
I've got myself, I'll heal in time
And even though our stories at the end
I still may think of you now and then...
posted by Alina @ 1:06 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12/20/2006 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this song. Two or three years ago I used to set the alarm to play this song, and that made my day quite a few times. You should search more songs played by BlackmoreĀ“s Night. I also like very much Diamonds and Rust and Ghost of a Rose is also a good song.

    You should really search for them ;) Kisses and roses!

     
  • At 12/20/2006 1:50 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    I have more of their songs at home. i will have to look into it and see if I also have your recommendations :)

     
  • At 12/20/2006 5:50 PM, Blogger Moutaz Haddara said…

    I think you would love this song too :)

     
  • At 12/20/2006 6:37 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you, I'll keep your recommendation in mind.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.