Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, February 15, 2007
11 Reasons I love my Mom for
  1. She is one of my best friends.
  2. She knows me better than anyone, thus always gives me the best advice when I ask for it
  3. She cooks everything I like when I go visit her and I feel really royal-blooded due to how she treats me. I practically do nothing. Just enjoy and relax.
  4. She likes eating at McDonald's from time to time.
  5. When I am not allowed to eat something, she does not eat it herself, so that I am not tempted to eat it anyway.
  6. If we share something (an orange, a cake, whatever), she always makes sure I get the bigger "half". If I feel guilty about it, she accepts half and when I'm done eating mine she asks if I want more, cause she can't finish hers alone.
  7. The name "Mami" said in a really childish tone suits her perfectly.
  8. When I really enjoy something she had prepared for me, she has a glowing light in her eyes and in that specific moment, she still sees me as an innocent and funny two year old.
  9. Over the years, we adapted our taste to eachother's likes and dislikes, so when one of us buys something, our opinions always match.
  10. I sometimes feel how much I am like her when acting, thinking or smiling in a certain way.
  11. At certain moments she still calls me "Tandarica". Hard to explain, it is something like a little piece of some broken wooden object. It has to do with my impressive height of course

This list could go on forever!

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 11:22 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 2/15/2007 1:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    good morning Alina, I like the way you see your mother I call mine Mamy too and it is a weird coincidense but we are not friends as you are with her.
    Any way I liked your post vey much and if you can tell me how to get the songs of Reamon cause I couldn't , Have a lovely day.

     
  • At 2/15/2007 1:16 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Hechkok, drop me an email (my address is available on the profile) and I will send the two songs I have. Glad you liked my post.

     
  • At 2/15/2007 2:41 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    :) that's so sweet really , ur mom sounds very friendly , it's really great to have that kind of connection with ur mom.

     
  • At 2/15/2007 3:13 PM, Blogger Sou said…

    Kay: that is so sweet, I love the relationship the joins you and your mom. May god bless you both..

     
  • At 2/15/2007 3:56 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Rain, it actually is quite great!

    Thank you so much Sarah!

     
  • At 2/15/2007 5:21 PM, Blogger Zu said…

    :-) 3, 4, 6, 8 really made me smile, thinking about my own mom !!!

     
  • At 2/15/2007 5:26 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Glad you enjoyed it Zu!

     
  • At 2/16/2007 7:58 AM, Blogger Fyurien said…

    Hi,

    Nice post. My mom is one of my best friends. I know this because we can have the biggest argument where time practically stops to watch us go at it. Then when its over I can give her a kiss on the head (I'm quite tall) and then we talk about other stuff like nothing happened. Also, she's always been a bit shy about being affectionate, so I make sure she gets pleanty of hugs =), and then its back to the arguing. =D

     
  • At 2/16/2007 11:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hechkok.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2/16/2007 11:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hechkok_fr@yahoo.fr

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.