Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, February 12, 2007
Reamonn Concert in Bucharest
Yes, Reamonn will come and play in Bucharest this summer. To be more precise, the end of June or beginning of July. Photo and information from EVZ.

I can't wait to go. So I will keep my eyes on music stores selling concert tickets. I have to get mine as soon as possible! I really don't want to risk missing it, as it happened with the Depeche Mode concert last summer. Luckily I was blessed with tickets a day before the concert.

See you all there! Well, at least I hope to see you all there! Looks like it will be a summer full of great concerts!

P.S. For those of you who have no idea who these guys are, let me tell you their first hit was Supergirl. It was launched seven years ago and it's been my trade-mark song for about four. And I am pretty sure I have posted the lyrics here at least once.

If that was not enough to convince you, their latest hit it "Tonight". Lyrics follow:

She never took the train alone
She hated being on her own
She always took me by the hands
And say she needs me
She never wanted love to fail
She always hoped that it was real
She'd look me in the eyes
and said believe me.
And then the night becomes the day
And there’s nothing left to say
If there's nothing left to say
Then something’s wrong.

[Refrain]
Oh tonight, you killed me with your smile.
So beautiful and wild, so beautiful.
Oh tonight, you killed me with your smile.
So beautiful and wild so beautiful and wild.

And as the hands would turn with time
She'd always say that she was mine
She'd turn and lend a smile,
To say that she's gone.
But in a whisper she'd arrive
And dance into my life.
Like a music melody,
Like a lovers song.

[Refrain]
Oh tonight, you killed me with your smile.
So beautiful and wild, so beautiful.
Oh tonight, you killed me with your smile.
So beautiful and wild, so beautiful and wild.

Through the darkest night
Comes the brightest light.
And the light that shines
Is deep inside.
It's who you are.

[Refrain]
Oh tonight, you killed me with your smile.
So beautiful and wild, so beautiful.
Oh tonight, you killed me with your smile.
So beautiful and wild so beautiful... beautiful!

Oh tonight, you killed me with your smile.
So beautiful and wild, so beautiful and wild.
So beautiful and wild.
So beautiful and wild.

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 12:03 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 2/12/2007 4:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thank you for introducing him to me I liked the lyrix and now searching for his songs.

     
  • At 2/12/2007 6:27 PM, Blogger a said…

    I felt that Tonight was a bit cheesy, pathetic lyrics on a slow tune based on two-three pitches, and I was 99% sure it's Daniel Powter who sings. Then I never bothered to look for a high-quality record, so I wasn't able to hear the difference. Indeed, it is Reamonn, but it is not close to Supergirl, which in turn is like a H.I.M. song written in a "bad day". :)

     
  • At 2/12/2007 9:01 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Hechkok, drop me a line if you don't find them.

    Luci, you are probably right. But there are some voices I simply love, and this guy has one like those. Supergirl I just love for my own reasons. It will always be one of my songs, along with others like it (of different qualities). As for H.I.M, some songs I love, others I really don't like. So Reamonn's bad day might amount to more than their good days in certain circumstances :)

     
  • At 2/15/2007 9:19 AM, Blogger Cristina Banu said…

    Ali, do you have other songs of Raemon besides the 2 well known? I'd like to listen to them before deciding to go to the concert.

     
  • At 2/15/2007 9:38 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Not really Cris, but I can try getting some and have them sent over to you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.