Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, March 12, 2007
Currently Reading..
"The Moron's Guide to Kerberos, Version 2.0". Yes, this is what I am reading right now. It is short, concise, and aiming to make me understand Kerberos better. Do I feel like a moron? No, not really. But I have this feeling I will be reading many more manuals and documentations with this specific word in their title. I will be smarter when the process is completed though. Or at least I hope so :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 12:46 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3/12/2007 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yet another proof that the global average IQ is dropping. The "for dummies" collection had to be canceled because it required to much brain power from most people :) What next, "Breathing, for the brain dead - learn how to breathe in 10 easy lessons"? No offense intended, just trying to have some fun with the book titles and reality.

     
  • At 3/13/2007 6:20 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, i wonder if i feel better when referred to as dummy...I am sure I wouldn't. Idiot proof instructions, now, that is even harsher. And it's not new.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.