Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Saturday, March 10, 2007
Going Home
The moment I enter the apartment, I feel at peace. Ploiesti is indeed my home, my refuge, the place where I grow stronger, where my wings are healed and I receive the gift of flying high again, time after time.

My mom is the high priestess of this sanctuary: the guide, the oracle, the one showing me the light, the one loving me regardless of anything. And she's also packing the house with goodies if I'm here.
It's nice to feel you are getting away from the day-to-day world, with its issues, problems, routine, nags and every other burden it entails. It's like the time is half-stopped while you recharge your batteries, train and prepare yourself, then go back for another round.

I wish I had time to come here more often.

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 3:50 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 3/11/2007 9:03 PM, Blogger Sim said…

    I miss my mom too... And my town, and my room, and, and and...

     
  • At 3/12/2007 10:26 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Sim, I know exactly how you feel. And i've just been there :(

     
  • At 3/12/2007 10:40 AM, Blogger Cristina Banu said…

    I feel like that when I visit my grandparents, because I see my parents everyday :D

     
  • At 3/12/2007 10:48 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Mmmmkaaay...wife, you should stop bragging about it wife! Otherwise I will get myself set to kill on sight mode :)

     
  • At 3/12/2007 11:44 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said…

    What a tribute to mom. Enjoye there when you can.

     
  • At 3/12/2007 11:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Every time you talk about your mother I feel warmth and causy. every one of us needs a place to go from time to time to recharge and refuel his soul in order to have the energy to complete this long drama called life.
    May be one day you will put a photo of this magical place of yours.

     
  • At 3/12/2007 12:11 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thanks, Shi, I really did enjoy it.

    Hechkok, I really have no idea what i'd do without my mom. And there are photos of Ploiesti and my mom on my photoblog :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.