Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, March 08, 2007
Another Questions Tag
Tagged by Om Luji.

SECTION 1 - Last 1s?
1. last beverage? Black Tea
2. last phone call? Mon
3. last instant message? D/A, which ever initial he prefers without feeling offended
4. last cd played? A CD containing part 2 of the Tango Lesson
5. last time you cried? Monday evening
6. last text message? Spam from Orange

SECTION 2 - 6 Have You Evers:
1. dated someone twice? Yeah, big mistake.
2. been cheated on? Yes
3. kissed someone & regretted it? Yes
4. lost someone special? Yes
5. been depressed? Yes
6. been drunk and threw up? Yes

SECTION 3 - List 3 Favourite Colors
1. RED
2. ORANGE
3. YELLOW

SECTION 4 - This month have you
1. Made a new friend? Yes
2. Fallen out of love? No
3. Laughed until you cried? Yes
4. Met someone who changed your life? No
5. Found out who your true friends were? I know that by now
6. Is there something you want to tell someone? Yes
7. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? On the cheek, yes
8. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? Most of them
9. How many kids do you want to have? 2, a boy and a girl, but I wouldn't mind more in special circumstances
10. Do you have any pets? No, unless my cactus Kimmy counts.
11. Do you wanna change your name? Nope, not really. Not even my surname
12. What did you do for your last birthday? I celebrated it on 3 different days :P
13. What time did you wake up today? 8 am
14.What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for? My Europe trip this summer
16. Last time you saw your father? begining of February
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Just one? Myself, to be less lazy.
18. What are you listening to right now? The sound of my programmer colleagues debating.
19. Have you ever talked to Tom? I will never admit to that :D He's just a cartoon character...
21. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? Yes
22.What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? A jersey from Silviana
23. Who’s getting on your nerves right now? Right now, no one! I should really cherrish it.
24. Most visited webpage? AXIGEN (www.axigen.com)
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke! Pepsi is poisonous!
26. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week? Umm...Depends on how you define kissing
27. Mac or PC? PC for now

I tag Ryan who never has ideas for new posts on his blog. And anyone else who likes the meme.

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 3:23 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 3/08/2007 4:31 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    Don't you know Coke is poisonous, dangerous and also illegal?! (And I could say the same about Cola:P)

     
  • At 3/08/2007 4:33 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Very funny, Ryan :)

     
  • At 3/09/2007 2:56 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said…

    Ok, get a Mac, and then you can say you met someone who changed your life. :-)

     
  • At 3/09/2007 3:29 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    hehe I doubt that! I worked on macs in Journalism school (when we learned Quark XPress). They were those trendy looking models that they used in Zoolander. I still liked my PC better :P

     
  • At 3/10/2007 2:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nice Tag , although we are in totally different continents but i always feel we live aprximetly the same life with the same friends.

     
  • At 3/10/2007 3:46 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yes, you can always find such similarities all around the globe :)

     
  • At 3/13/2007 12:53 PM, Blogger Om Luji said…

    You also get spam from Orange? Used to think I was the only sufferer.
    Seems you really know how to celebrate your birthday. When is it?

     
  • At 3/13/2007 1:45 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    You are far from being the only one :). It's on April 3rd. But I have a feeling it will be a little less festive this year :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.