Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, November 13, 2006
So What if it all Turned a Little Wrong?...
I am having a great day. That feeling that you cannot sit straight in your chair. Be it love song, depressing or cheering, or any kind of song, you feel like dancing, going out and walking the streets aimlessly, smiling stupidly at everything...

Why? I could not tell...I woke up late, barely got to finish the paper I was supposed to turn in today, didn't get the materials I need for the test tomorrow, forgot said report in the car and had to run for it, busy day at work, rainy and quite moody day, no real fun plans to look forward to (unless you consider studying fun time), I realized the flight schedules are way to crazy for me to get to Egypt...And the list could go on!

Today everything revolves around me! I feel like I can do anything and get anyone if I set my mind to it. I feel everything is open to adventure and simply living life to the max, having fun and going wild for a while...Yeah, people my age think of serious relationships, marriage and kids. But for now, I want something else...Something simple, easy and fun...To quote my always favorite band: "Let go of complicated feelings"...

So, which are the reasons to be so happy?
1. I have my eclectic music that no one can understand
2. I feel so confident now when the ship is theoretically sinking (what are you sinking about???)
3. Because I can still make fun of almost everything, but I don't find disabled persons funny
4. I have these few great friends that always find a way to make my day
5. I have a RED car that I love driving (especially when it's raining and I'm inside, where is warm, with the music on)
6. Other people have it all and stumble on little things such as money, while I don't.
7. I have so many admirers. Yeah, one is crazy and a liar, one is dumb, one is too far away and one is from work...But it's still a good ego booster, at some point...
8. I do hope at some point I will be allowed to enjoy the pleasure of Salitos again...
9. I believe I don't need a man to make it happen, but I not resent men's presence in my life.
10. I love Red and Pink :P
11. I can think and act just like a man at times, but still feel like a woman afterwards.

OK, pretty long list. Alex C, it's longer than yours :) You should improve yours!

I will end this self-centered post with a song I believe can't fail in making you smile and wanna dance:

I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you

But its gonna take money
A whole lotta spending money
Its gonne take plenty of money
To do it right child

Its gonna take time
A whole lot of precious time
Its gonna take patience and time, ummm
To do it, to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it,
To do it right child

I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you

And this time I know its for real
The feelings that I feel
I know if I put my mind to it
I know that I really can do it

I got my mind set on you
Set on you
I got my mind set on you
Set on you

George Harrison - I got my mind set on you
posted by Alina @ 5:25 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11/13/2006 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice one, Alina.

     
  • At 11/13/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    That's the spirit! By the way, you can add me as well on the list of admirers, as long as they're not synonymous with pretenders.

     
  • At 11/13/2006 7:30 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    No, Ryan, that list is definitely not for you! Take my word on this! It was a bit of self irony in there.

     
  • At 11/14/2006 1:43 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    Ok, I know I haven't been blogging much of late, but I feel like I've missed something. Are things ok with you and K?
    (Sorry if that's too nosy).

     
  • At 11/14/2006 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really like you list ;)
    And the song... it's an oldie but goldie, that cheers everybody up.

     
  • At 11/14/2006 3:11 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Safiya, I replied on your email.

    Alex, thanks. As for the song, it's absolutely great!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.