Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Song of the Day
Celebrating my soon to be trip to Istanbul, which apparently will happen in the end, my favorite Tarkan song ever:

Gözlerinden okunuyor
Beni seviyorsun
Sözlerin seni ele veriyor
Sen de istiyorsun

Eninde sonunda benim olacaksın
Hadi naz yapma
Sevgiyi, aşkı bende bulacaksın
Yabana atma

Bıktırma, usandırma
Yeter beni kızdırma
Gel artık kollarıma
Gül döktüm yollarına

Gel gündüzle geçe olalım
Gel gökyüzünde yıldız olalım
Seninle mutlu yarınlara koşalım
Gel beraber mesut olalım

Geçmiyor ki sensiz geceler
Rüyalar yetmiyor
İsyan ediyor içimde sevgiler
Sabrım tükeniyor

I can see it in your eyes
You're in love with me
Your words betray you
You want it too

One day you will be mine
Come on, don't be a fool
You will find love with me
Don't let it slip away

Don't let me tire of you
Don't make me angry
Come into my arms
I've paid the price of love

Come on, let's be the day and night
Come on, let's be the stars and the moon
Run with you to future happiness
Come on, let's be happy together

Without you the nights are never-ending
Dreams are not enough
Love is rebelling within me
I'm running out of patience


Tarkan - Gül Döktüm Yollarına - The price of love/Thrown roses your way.

Yes, roses again...

Lyrics and translation credits here.
posted by Alina @ 12:06 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 12/20/2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I wish you all the luck and fun in your future trip to Istanbul and I enjoyed the lyrix very much indeed specialy I couldn't understand any word of it.
    but it seams romantic though :)

     
  • At 12/20/2006 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun in Istanbul, but don't forget you owe me a visit. ;)

     
  • At 12/20/2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    What do you mean? There is also an English translation underneath :P

     
  • At 12/20/2006 1:49 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Sim, I could never forget that! Trust me! :)

     
  • At 12/20/2006 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like Tarkan songs, but i didn't listen to this song before, i'll download it coz it seems to be nice, thanks for the lyrics:)

     
  • At 12/20/2006 6:37 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    well, drop me an email and I can send it to you, no need to download. It is an older song, from his second album I think. :)

     
  • At 12/20/2006 8:50 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    Alina, when are you going to Istanbul?! I'll be visiting Turkey mid of Jan. staying in Izmir, but may be I'll stay for a weekend in Istanbul.

     
  • At 12/21/2006 9:22 AM, Blogger Valentin Danielescu said…

    Istanbul huh?
    >:)

     
  • At 12/21/2006 10:03 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Moon, I am going to spend New Year's Eve there. I am coming back on January 2, so it will be a bit earlier than when you are going to be there...Really sorry about that.

    Chief, that is right. As if you did not know...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.